Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Flip charts/ White boards & What I use

Flip charts/ White boards




Pros:  
      - Flips charts and white boards are both perfect examples of cost effective choices during a presentation.
      - Easy to handle and easily could be modified during a presentation.
      - You can also benefit from recording viewers comments about the presentation or products
 


Cons:
-       - Both can be easily torn and cannot stand wear and tear,
-      -  They need to be genitally taken care of and are fragile while transporting.




What I use….

As an aspiring business admin marketing student, I myself have to look forward to many different types of meetings and presentations, which are required in my field. My options for presenting vary from just verbal 5 min presentations to 10 – 15 min long group presentations. I have set myself to portray a more visual presentation, which varies from PowerPoint slides to videos.


My top choices are to use PowerPoint’s and videos, they leave a visual appeal to the viewers and it allows me to customize my arrangement and slide design to my liking. Mostly all of my presentations are organized from top to bottom by design style and topic discussion.

In the comments below let me know what creatiev ideas you guys use when you're presenting I would love to hear about some new ideas and concepts for business presentations.




References

Flip charts. (n.d.). Retrieved March 08, 2016, from http://betterevaluation.org/evaluation-options/flipcharts


No comments:

Post a Comment